ABOUT THIS BOOK
PUBLICATION DATE: March 3, 2022
BUY THIS BOOK
- FIND YOUR LOCAL BOOKSHOP (UK AND IRELAND)
- FIND YOUR BOOK IN A SCOTTISH LIBRARY
- THE HIVE
- THE BOOK DEPOSITORY
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Edinburgh Hidden Walks
By Alan Sharp
Featuring 20 walks in and around the city, including lesser-known circuits and details on popular walks. Accompanied by guided walking instructions and written by a local expert, A-Z Edinburgh Hidden Walks is the perfect way to explore the city in a new light.
Small enough to fit in a bag or pocket, this handy guidebook is ideal for tourists or locals looking to discover more about the city. Each route varies in length from 1 to 6 miles, and is clearly outlined on detailed A-Z street mapping.
- 20 walking routes with instructions and maps
- Full-colour photographs of hidden gems and city attractions
- Key sights and locations clearly marked on map
- Information such as start/finish points, nearest postcodes, distance and terrain included
Alan Sharp is a professional tour guide, conducting historical walking tours in York and Edinburgh, and is the proprietor of White Rose York Tours. He has written books and magazine articles on the subjects of history, true crime and mountaineering. He lives in York and has three grown-up children.